Answered By: Josh Weber Last Updated: Sep 12, 2016 Views: 72
How do I access Lynda.com with a library card?
If you want to access Lynda.com for free you'll need a Westchester Library System card, which is different from a WCC ID card
You may get a card by visiting your local branch. You can use this link to determine the nearest branch location.
Once you have a library card, take the following steps to access Lynda.com:
- Go to the Westchester Library System home page: http://www.westchesterlibraries.org
- Click on the tab labeled “Learn”
- Click on Lynda.com (first item in their menu)
- Click on Create a Profile. You will have to enter your library card number and create a password
- After the profile is created you are able to access all Lynda.com courses/tutorials.