Answered By: Josh Weber Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016 Views: 16
Answered By: Josh Weber
Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016 Views: 16
While the library doesn't have a textbook rental service it does have a textbook collection on reserve. You can learn more about the library's textbook collection here
The bookstore is currently offering a pilot textbook rental program:
- To rent textbooks you will need the following;
- A current and active credit card MasterCard, Visa, Discover.
- Have an Email address linked to MYWCC.
- Be 18 years old or have a parent or guardian sign the rental agreement below.
- Select Textbooks will be available to rent for the length of the semester.
- Students will be notified via email when the books are due back in the Bookstore
- Click here for the FSA Bookstore’s Textbook Rental Agreement