Answered By: Josh Weber Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 33
Answered By: Josh Weber
Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 33
What is a scholarly article?
Scholarly or professional articles and resources are often identified by the following criteria.
- They feature charts and graphs instead of glossy photographs.
- They cite sources at the end of the work.
- They are written by professionals for professionals.
- They use the language of the discipline covered, such as addictions or environment.
- Their purpose is to inform the professional audience.
- They are often quite long.
- They feature little or no advertising.
Watch this video for the difference between scholarly and popular articles