Answered By: Josh Weber
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2016     Views: 101

The Security Office on the first floor of the Student Center issues student ID cards. You'll need to bring a photo ID (driver license, permit or any government issued I.D.) and a receipt that shows you have no outstanding charges on your myWCC account. 

To print a receipt log into myWCC

Next, Click 'student center'

Halfway down the page you'll see a message stating "You have no outstanding charges."  Print this page

Browse Answers

Ask a Librarian!

Type your question.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.