Answered By: Josh Weber
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2018     Views: 12

Is there a way for students to get financial assistance for food, health sinsurance, transportation, legal service or other needs?

The Benefit Access Center of  Student Support Services offers the following assistance to students:

  • Emergency Metro Cards
  • Counseling/Crisis Services
  • Housing Assistance
  • Employment Assistance
  • Telephone/cell phone
  • Legal services
  • Health insurance
  • Disability Assistance
  • Unforeseen emergencies
  • Food Pantry

The office is located in Student Center 013.

Please contact

Sophia Pineiro
Assistant Director of Student Support Services


For more information please consult their webpage.


Browse Answers

Browse Topics by Keyword

Ask a Librarian!

Type your question.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.