Answered By: Josh Weber Last Updated: Feb 20, 2021 Views: 106
Blood pressure cuff loans are only available to WCC students, faculty, staff, and administrators.
To Reserve an "American Heart Association" Blood Pressure Cuff:
1. Locate the blood pressure cuff in the library catalog.
2. Click on the link, "Available at the Harold L. Drimmer Library Collection."
3. Complete the prompt to log in with your ID/Password. (ID formation - WCC students: use MyWCC ID@my.sunywcc.edu; WCC employees: use your 4-digit ID XXXX@sunywcc.edu.)
4. Click the Request link next to an available cuff.
5. Complete the request date form.
6. Click Send Request.
To Pick Up and Return your Cuff:
1. Complete the appointment request form on the library website. All appointments must be made by 10 a.m. on the Wednesday prior to the week you are picking up the cuff.
2. You may be contacted by Westchester Medical Center to take a Covid-19 test.
3. You will receive confirmation from the Library regarding your appointment.