Answered By: Jessica Tagliaferro Last Updated: May 10, 2023 Views: 8
Users of the SUNY Westchester Libby app who have active library cards at other libraries that also use Libby (for example, Westchester Public Libraries, White Plains, or NYPL) can ADD these library cards to their Libby app in order to browse multiple library collections at once.
Follow these steps in the Libby app to add an additional library card to your Libby app and browse/borrow from collections from BOTH libraries:
- Open the Libby app
- Tap on the menu image (3 horizontal lines)
- Tap on "Add Library"
- Search for the Library that you want to add (ex: White Plains Public Library) and select it. Note: If you have an NYPL card, you must type a branch name.
- Click on "Sign In With My Card"
- Follow the prompts to type in your library card number (If you do not have this information, contact your home public library to get it.)
- Once your account number is entered successfully, you can rename it or click "Next" to continue to view that library's collection
- Repeat steps to add additional cards.