Answered By: Jessica Tagliaferro Last Updated: May 10, 2023 Views: 6
Answered By: Jessica Tagliaferro
Last Updated: May 10, 2023 Views: 6
To add SUNY Westchester Community College to your Libby app so that you can access our collections, follow these steps:
- Open the Libby app
- Tap on the menu image (3 horizontal lines)
- Tap on "Add Library"
- Search for the Library that you want to add (ex: SUNY Westchester) and select it
- Click on "Sign In With My Card"
- Click NEXT to launch the Microsoft authentication window.
- Sign in with your 4-digit ID followed by sunywcc.edu. In other words email@example.com
- Enter the same password you use for the Network, Brightspace, etc.
- Decide if you would like to read books in the Libby app or given the option to connect your app with Kindle. Or skip.
- You have now Linked your SUNY Westchester Library account and you will see content from both library cards as you browse Libby.