Answered By: Josh Weber
Last Updated: Jul 13, 2016     Views: 15

Where can I find a counselor?

The main office for the Center for Academic Counseling and Student Success is in Student Center – Room 219. Students are seen on a walk-in basis only. The office is open between 9 AM and 4 PM (last sign-in) Monday – Thursday, and 9 AM and 11 AM (last sign-in) on Friday. The Counseling Office main number is 914-606-6778. Kindly direct all students looking to speak to an Academic Counselor to this new location.


Center for Academic Counseling and Student Success

Student Center Room 219      606-6778

Monday – Thursday:   9 AM – 4 PM (last sign-in)

Friday:                         9 AM – 11 AM (last sign-in)


For more information please visit the Counseling Homepage

Browse Answers

Browse Topics by Keyword

Ask a Librarian!

Type your question.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.