Answered By: Josh Weber Last Updated: Oct 12, 2021 Views: 31
The Library's Inter-library Loan Service will request books and articles from another Library. This service is available to all members of WCC (students, faculty, staff and administrators).
Please note that it may take up to three weeks to receive physical items.
To request a book or article for Inter-library Loan, take the following steps:
1. Log in to the Library's PRIMO search tool.
2. Search for the article or book.
3. When you find an article/book click on the link "Check for Available Services,
4. Click on Sign in link located in the yellow banner that reads "Please sign in to check if there are any request options.”
5. Login with your MyWCC ID/Password
6. Under “How to Get it” select Resource Sharing
7. Review the Resource Sharing Request and select >Send Request
8. Questions? Chat or e-mail a Librarian form the Ask-A-Librarian page.