Answered By: Josh Weber Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 24
If you are a current WCC student, faculty or staff member you'll need your WCC ID card.
- Students: 21 days, no max. (limit: five on one topic)
- Faculty: 90 days, no max.
CDs and DVDs
- Faculty: may borrow all materials for class presentations
- Students: up to 3 for seven days. No renewals.
- All Others: On-site use only.
Reserve items may only be used in the library for 2 hours at a time
Here is more information on the library's borrowing policies.
Here is information for students on how to get a WCC ID card.